Your privacy is important to us.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that karmasoundstudios.com collects, and the ways in which karmasoundstudios.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
karmasoundstudios.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including IP Address);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including eMail address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including payments details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including personal data); and
- any other information that you send to karmasoundstudios.com.
Using personal information
karmasoundstudios.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where karmasoundstudios.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, karmasoundstudios.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
karmasoundstudios.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
karmasoundstudios.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
karmasoundstudios.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to contact @ karmasoundstudios.com; or
- by post to 747 Third Avenue, New York, NY, 10017.
About this privacy statement
By using this PRIVACY STATEMENT template document, you agree to the terms and conditions set out on Freenetlaw.com. You must retain the credit and hyperlinks set out in the section headed "ABOUT THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT". Subject to this, you should edit the document, adapting it to the requirements of your jurisdiction, your business and your website. If you are not a lawyer, we recommend that you take professional legal advice in relation to the editing and use of the template. The method for accessing the HTML for the template will depend upon your web browser. For example, in Internet Explorer v8 click "View" and then "Source". You can then cut and paste the relevant section (marked by comments in the HTML) into your web page files.